Keyserts (industrial grade keenserts) Inserts
Keysert (industrial grade keenserts)
This solid, one piece insert is used to replace damaged, stripped or worn threads. Each Recoil Keysert features either 2 or 4 locking keys, which provide a positive mechanical lock preventing rotation or torsion.
- Reliable in the toughest conditions - including heavy wear and high vibration situations.
- Easy to remove and install with standard drills and taps.
- Available in carbon & stainless steel material and in metric & imperial sizes.
- Suitable for use in a wide range of materials, including aluminium and magnesium.
- An extensive choice of solid insert styles and installation tools available.
Note: Recoil Keyserts are not recommended for use in brittle materials like cast iron or plastic.
Click below for more information on KEYSERTS
||STAINLESS STEEL KEYSERTS
||RANGE KIT KEYSERTS
There are no products in this section