First adhesive washer of its kind! Super light weight and dry to the touch!
Microbond Dri-Adhesive Washers are made from a fiberous material which holds a powerful Microspheres adhesive technology.
Microspheres, a material formed though a process known as microencapsulation, consists of tiny spheres or microcaps containing either an activator or adhesive.
Although mixed together, the shell of each sphere keeps both parts separated allowing the material to stay dry and inactive until during assembly the force of
engagement breaks open the microcaps causing activation.
- Dry to the touch and safe to handle
- Works great on sheet metal applications
- Provides vibration dampening
- Prevents loosening due to vibration
- Prevents galvanic corrosion
- Great alternative to split-ring, serrated and conical washers
- Adhesive activates upon installation
- Will not scratch surfaces
- Significantly reduces weight in assemblies
- Custom shapes, sizes and colors available
Lawn & Tractor Equipment
Metal Roofing and Industrial Constructional
Exterior Body Panels